I started reading the book "I Dared to Call Him Father" by Bilquis Sheikh yesterday afternoon and I finished it today! I could not put it down and I took every spare moment that I had to read it. I am working to read as much as I can before Israel comes, but I read through this book just because it was so amazing. In short, it's about a Muslim woman living in Pakistan that has 2 dreams from Jesus. She knew that there was a missionary family living close by, so she shared the dreams with the wife and the story goes on from there. It's such an awesome account of what God can do when you are called to His Kingdom and He wants you for His own! I HIGHLY recommend the book. Along with a great testimony of God's power, the book also gave me some insight into how the Muslim mind works, how they view Christians, and what an awesome perspective a converted Muslim has on the history of the Middle East and the history of the Bible. So this is my official plug for the book I DARED TO CALL HIM FATHER, by Bilquis Sheikh.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I read this book a few years ago and LOVED it! :)
Fun! I will borrow that book as soon as I can from the library!
Post a Comment