I got a couple of comments about my ketchup and cheese sandwiches. All I can say is don't knock it until you've tried it. Just ask my husband :-)! It is something that I got from my Dad and I am proud to say so. It's also a good thing to have around when you are low on money &/or groceries...which being in full-time ministry for the past 8 years means that we have been low on money & groceries many, many, many, many, many times. Another sandwich that I love is mayo & cheese. That was actually a craving from my first pregnancy that just kinda stuck. And both of these sandwiches go great with an ice cold Coca-Cola :-P!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I guess it could sorta be like a cheesburger minus the burger :)
Grilled cheese + ketchup = all kinds of yumminess. So I get you on that one.
Jamie like mayo, peanut butter, and cheese sandwiches (which I totally don't get at all).
I've been craving roast beef sandwiches with Doritos (on it, of course) with this pregnancy. Weird, but yummy.
Post a Comment