The past couple of days I have been experiencing the early symptoms of vertigo. Seeing as I'm only 2-3 weeks away from giving birth, it's not what I want to deal with right now...well, I don't want to have to deal with it EVER! I am on medicine for it and Dr. Lopez is coming over this morning to check my ears, to see if I have fluid on them. Please pray for me, that this crap will go away and I will be healed by the blood of the Lamb and never have to face this again. Also pray for my husband because he has to pick up a lot of slack when I can't do as much. He's so awesome and he does it without complaining. Where would I be without my husband? I guess that's an entirely different blog entry that I will do later :-).
In Faith!!!
2 comments:
I am so sorry you don't feel good. You are in my prayers. :)
Oh girl! I'm so praying for you. Hang in there!
Post a Comment