I don't really have anything to write about. I just felt like it was time for an update. I'm going to keep typing and see what comes from it.
I want to learn how to surf. And snowboard. I've wanted to learn how to snowboard for a while now. Surfing is a rather new fascination. As with anything, practice makes perfect. That means that I will need to live somewhere that I can either snowboard or surf to have enough practice to even say that I can do it. Not sure if that is going to happen.
I hope that when I get to heaven that God will show me some home movies of the stories that I've read about in the Bible all of my life. I want to see how the earth was made - the oceans form and the mountains rise, the Ark, Moses part the Red Sea, Lot's wife turn into a lump of salt, the walls of Jericho fall, the fish that swallowed Jonah, dinosaurs roam with humans, the arc of the covenant, Jesus as a little boy, his birth, Jesus feed the 5,000, and so on. I mean, we'll have all eternity. I don't think that I'll get bored with God's home movies.
"Passport to Europe" is on right now. If I was single, I'd want Samantha Brown's job. Travel the world and get paid to do so and then tell people about it? Fabulous! My only set back would be the food. I wish that I liked more food.
They changed our channels around on our cable. I'm totally confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment