It's just one of those times. You know? The weather is changing. My sinuses don't like it. I'm coughing up crap. My baby's sinuses don't like it, either. He doesn't want to sleep. He's ill. He woke up at 12:30 a.m. and again at 5 a.m. When he woke up at 5 a.m. I realized that our daughter was snuggled up next to me because she had a bad dream. I wake up barely able to talk. Our daughter had wet through her pull up and the back of my t-shirt was covered in pee. The oldest went to sleep with a headache and woke up with a headache. My 2 year old decided to wake up at 7:15 and get in the bed with the baby, who is already tired and cranky, and wake him up.
So that's where I am right now. Hoping that they will go back to sleep together so that I can get some rest. Because of my blood pressure medicine, if I get really tired I can hardly function.
I posted the picture below for a blog friend. It's a picture of a bacon cheeseburger on krispy kreme donuts. Yes, my husband and a friend ate this and a bacon cheeseburger on a pbj. "Attention!!! Cardiologist on line 1!"
1 comment:
Hey Sweetie! I'm so sorry you are having such a tough time. Hopefully you can get some rest while the babies are napping. Love you!
Post a Comment