This past weekend we visited my Dad and Judy. It was the first time that all of my Dad's grandkids had been together. It was also the first time that I was able to hold my niece. I saw her right after she was born. My sis and bro-in-law live in Canton. They both work, as well. Between all of our schedules and the distance, it's just not easy to see each other. I took advantage of this time to give as many kisses to my niece as possible.

My niece, Ellie.

This is my first blood-related niece. I love her. And if they lived close by, she'd be even more rotten.

My sister.

Grandpa and Ellie.

Our kids love their uncle, all of his card tricks, and how quickly he can do a rubik's cube.
1 comment:
el looks so much like noah baby! what a doll!
Post a Comment