Monday, August 16, 2010

Back to 5 hours of sleep

School started back on the same day as our baby's 1st birthday. Since then I have been missing 3 hours of sleep a night. I went from 8 hours of sleep to 5 hours. Not fun. I'm struggling. I wish that I could go to sleep at like 10 p.m. It just doesn't happen. I'm in solution mode for my lack of sleep.

On another note....a few pictures of our baby as we celebrated his first year of life.



Handsomeness and joy all packaged in one.



Yellow was the color. I didn't bother with buying a "1st birthday cake". He got a cupcake and we were better off for it.



Some of the party animals that helped to decorate/celebrate with us! Birthday hats were a must.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh no! I am miserable when I don't sleep. I hope you get your shut-eye soon:)

Anonymous said...

he looks so much like you in that first picture! handsome boy! (gorgeous mama!)

Robin said...

Happy Birthday (belated) Noah! I can't believe he's already a year old!! Time flies by just way too fast!

I feel your pain regards to sleep. Marty was home most of the summer during his carpal tunnel surgeries, so the only days our alarm was on was TUES/WED and Sundays. This early-in-the-morning school thing is ROUGH! LOL

{{HUGS}}

 
Designed by Lena