We have been insanely busy lately. Let's see...we went on our cruise; D went to the GROW conference at Church of the Highlands; the next week we took our youth to MOTION conference at Church of the Highlands; we returned and had 3 days to go back-to-school shopping; school started last Thursday which was also our baby's 1st b-day in which I also had a hair appt. and had a party that night; Friday was baby's check-up and then rehearsal dinner for J&A's wedding; Saturday was the wedding as well as our 11th wedding anniversary; all the while the bride was living with us and planning things as we went along.
Life is back at a normal pace now. I started back at the gym yesterday. Going again tonight.
After going on our cruise, I've realized something. Life would be a lot easier and nicer if it was one, long vacation. Since we've returned I think that I've said, "I need another vacation" about 20 times. Especially being in ministry which is 24/7. We don't leave our work at the office and come home to our kids and pick up work again the next day.
One bonus is that our oldest is NOT playing fall baseball. He's holding out for basketball. I'm so thrilled over this because I was not ready to start all of the practices and games again.
OK...there's my post. No complaining (you know who you are). :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mwahahaa! love.
Post a Comment