Tuesday, March 16, 2010

~ When Company is Coming ~

I love it when we have friends to visit! First, I get to spend quality time with my friends. Second, it pushes us to do a few home projects that are otherwise pushed to the side. Our project for the Bailey's arrival? Blinds in the kid's bathroom and in our bathroom. The kid's bathroom window isn't that big. When the kids are in there, they can't even see out of it. But when I use it, and the window is right by the toilet, and somebody can look in and see me standing and then not? That's a problem.

Our bathroom has a HUGE window and I always run past it when getting in and out of the shower. It's also right across from the mirror which adds a little more apprehension. There is also a lot of sunlight that comes in during the morning hours. Too bright!

I'm happy to have these projects done! Plus, the entire house will be vacuumed at once.

1 comment:

Dalia (Generation X Mom) said...

Yup! I can count on projects to get done twice a year, right before Christmas (for company) and right before my daughter's birthday in the spring (company). That is the only way they get done!

 
Designed by Lena