Saturday, March 20, 2010

~ The Bailey's ~



These are our friends, The Bailey's. They have been good friends of ours since D was in Bible school. They served in the Philippines for 5 years. They have been back for 2 years. They are setting out to the Philippines again next month. Their hearts are for the Lord. They are the sweetest couple and that has definitely been poured into their 6 amazing kids (one is in heaven). I cherish every second that we are able to spend with them.



Every kid loves Photo Booth on the Mac. Here's a few of them. There were many wardrobe changes among the girls. They wore my daughter's dresses, sleepers, or anything that they could wear to match each other. The boys played with toy guns, legos, and rode bikes/scooters. Boys will be boys and girls will be girls. They all had a blast together!



Good friends are hard to come by. I'm so glad that we have them.



I love her! Their baby is just about the sweetest thing. He sleeps through the night....huh? Yeah, I was jealous.



6 of the 9 kids that were in the house for 3 days. They had way too much fun together!


Needless to say, I cried when we had to say goodbye. They are the kind of friends that I wish could live next door to us. I know that it will be a long time before we see them again. The kids are already saying that they want to go to the Philippines. I guess we should start saving.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena