Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm an Aunt!

If you read FB, which most of you do, then you know this already. But I'm so excited and proud! I have been called "aunt" by many people that are not related to me. I don't mind that at all. There is something very different about having my very own niece. Since I'm the only one that has provided grandchildren in the past, this is new territory to me. I like being on the other side. You know?...the side of "I can hold the baby, kiss it, smell it, and then hand it back". I've always been the one taking the baby home. "Game over" for me. "Game on" for my siblings!




She doesn't have a name yet. Our daughter suggested "Ariel" or "Jasmine". I like those and so did my sister. Hopefully we'll know soon.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats!

Robin said...

Congratulations Aunt Val Val!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

 
Designed by Lena