My mil gave me the entire DVD set of "Gilmore Girls" for my birthday back in September. I have finally set my mind to watch them. I'm in the middle of the 2nd season. Can I just say that I LOVE watching shows on DVD without commercials? I'm watching the picnic basket episode. One of my favorites.
We had dinner this past Saturday with our friends, Aaron & Jen. It had been over 2 years since we had seen each other. I would've taken some pictures, but we were pretty busy talking and keeping our eye on 7 kids. So you'll just have to take my word for it that they look great and Jen is just as beautiful as ever.
George Washington: S has picked President George Washington as his Wax Museum character. He read a 30 page book about him. The weird thing that's going on here is that we are way ahead of schedule on this. He finished the book yesterday and it's not due until tomorrow. He's halfway done with his poster and it's not due until next week. My task now is to find an inexpensive, yet somewhat realistic, costume for him.
Mexico: D is going to Mexico on Thursday. He is going to be a part of the bible training center's first graduation. I wish that we could go, but 1) it would be A LOT of money and 2) N doesn't have a passport yet. I'm going to miss him, as always. Shoot, I miss him all of the times that he's not home, whether he's in Mexico or Powder Springs. I doubt he'll take a lot of pictures, but if he does take any, I'll post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment