Thursday, January 28, 2010

~ I'm sadly excited ~

D is leaving this evening for Mexico. I know that he has to go and that the students really want to see him, but I will miss him so much. The excited part comes on Saturday night.

Yesterday I was talking to my friend, Cassie (Gabby's Mom). I was telling her that we are not going to church on Sunday because D returns around 1 p.m. and it would be pointless for me to get all 4 kids up and ready for church only to leave 45 minutes after getting there. She volunteered to have S, A & I spend the night with her & her family. That means that I get the house all to myself (and N). "Gilmore Girls" marathon, here I come! SLEEEEEEEP...here I come! I am not going to clean, I'm not going to do laundry, I'm not going to stress. I'm going to cuddle up in my bed, with my flannel sheets, and watch my DVDs. I also will be able to pick D up the next day with just one child to get ready as opposed to 4.

As for tonight, Gabby is spending the night with me. I need someone here to stay with the babies while I take the older 2 to school. Gabby is wonderful and there are so many things that I've been able to do because of all of her help. Tonight & tomorrow are just one more thing that I can do much easier with her help.

1 comment:

A Day in the Life of the Garsees said...

so excited for your night to yourself!!! how wonderful!

 
Designed by Lena