Life moves quickly. I've never really known it to move slowly. But I'm fighting to make it do so. I want our kids to look back on their childhood and have memories. I don't want them to look back and see that we were too busy to make memories. Just a thought.
On a happier note, N's personality is becoming more evident. He's a little rebellious when he seriously arches his back while getting his diaper changed. It makes it nearly impossible to get the new diaper on him. He laughs a lot. N & I have a special relationship. They love each other so much. N smiles at the sight of I.
S & A are growing up so fast...and not just physically. Before I know it we're going to be filling out college applications and picking out flowers for their weddings. We're dealing with their hearts now and not just popping their hands when they touch something that their not supposed to touch. We're teaching them to respect others and each other and that they don't have to be mean to each other. I think I'd much rather pop their hands than the other. It's way less stressful.
It's kind of weird having my younger 2 so much younger than my older 2. It's like I'm having to start all over again with the foundational discipline. I'm getting too old for this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment