Monday, November 23, 2009

MIA

I've been missing from the computer for the last 4 days because, yet again, our computer crashed. Therefore, we got a Mac.

Thanksgiving is at our house this week. I will be attempting the turkey. Good thing my Dad is bringing a ham, just in case.

The Wood Family Christmas will be at our house, too. That will be about 25 or so people in our house. Should be fun!!!

We finally got a head board/foot board for our bed. It's very nice and it raises the bed up a lot higher. I like that.

I'm watching "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".

Just when I think that N is sleeping through the night, because he's done so the past few nights, he goes and throws me for a loop...waking up at 12:30 a.m. and 5:15 a.m. It would be nice if he saved that for the days when I didn't have to wake up at 6:45 a.m.


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena