This is a picture of my life on any given afternoon or weekend. I don't always have all 4 kids around me, but I have at least 2 and then the 3rd & 4th asking for things constantly. There are toys in the floor, a nursing pillow on the couch, a bouncy seat in the floor, a wrapped up dirty diaper on the coffee table, the remote in my lap, I'm helping my daughter read the book that she's holding, the computer cord running to the computer that is hidden under the table so that it won't be stepped on, my breast pump in the shoe box behind me, a mess on the kitchen table, one of several containers that still aren't unpacked is at the wall, a box of diapers which is probably empty of diapers and full of give-away clothes, AND a smile on my face. It's the joy of the Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i totally understand! :)
lora
Post a Comment