Sunday, March 8, 2009

I Will Bless His Name...

I went to the doctor this past week. He is very nice. I have to admit that I have a really high standard that was set by my doctor in the States, Dr. Soundararajan (Dr. S). So I will just say that he is not Dr. S. But he is a nice guy and a caring doctor.

I do have high blood pressure this time around. I had it when I was pregnant with my first and I was put on bed rest. That was super easy considering the fact that we had no kids and we lived in a one bedroom apartment over a barn in the boonies of Douglasville (REMEMBER THAT, JEN?). This time we live in a 3 bedroom, 3 level house with 3 kids in another country. It is not that easy to be on bed rest with our given scenario. The doctor hasn't put me on strict bed rest yet, he just told me to take it easy and to check my blood pressure for the next week. If things don't change, that is where we are headed.

I am praying for a miracle and that I will be a walking testimony of the healing power of my God. Even so, I am thankful for being pregnant. I am thankful for this baby and for the blessing it will be to our family. Through all that we have been through since we've returned to Mexico, I will bless His Name. God knows the desire of my heart and our given situation. He has His reasons for all that happens. I do not know His reasons but I know that I will bless Him and serve Him through this tough time. He will see us through it all.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Your faith is so inspiring! A wonderful post.

Anonymous said...

i just love you, val. i am praying for you and for baby. <3

 
Designed by Lena