Saturday, April 19, 2008

Without hesitation...

Now that Chila the dog is gone, we were able to buy the kids this...




We had one last year, but the kids eventually poked a hole in it. This is the new pool for this year...hopefully it will survive :-). It's such a great thing to have when it is so hot and all the kids want to do is go outside and play.


We also bought the movie "Ratatouille". We watched it last night at they are watching it again, as I type. It's cute. Abigail also got a princess ball to play with outside.

We bought all of these things as rewards for our son doing well in school and for them helping Mommy out when Daddy isn't home. The kids have been rather fabulous and have been so patient with me this week.


I was reading my friend Becky's blog this week. She was wrote about how she caught her oldest son reading a book to her youngest. I thought that was so sweet, but was sure it would not happen in our house. I was wrong! Today, our son read a book to his sister and then proceeded to read it to their family of Coca-Cola polar bears. I was so proud!

2 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

Yahoo! Way to go Shiloh!!!!

Valarie Lea said...

When I first glanced at the photo, I thought the pregnancy had went to your head. I thought you had put the pool in the house. I think I need to go to bed now. :[

 
Designed by Lena