Monday, April 21, 2008

Today...

My beloved Erika is here! Whoo hoo! We also have a play-date at Burger King with our friends, Jer & Kelley, and their kids, Emma & Anna. Kelley is also pregnant, due around the same time that I am. We figured this would be the easiest way for us adults to actually be able to sit & talk...send the kids off to play at the indoor, BK playground. I will try to take pictures.

Derrick had someone cut our grass this morning. And when I say grass, I mean the strip of grass that runs on the other side of our sidewalk outside of our house...it's not much. You never realize some of the things you miss until they are gone. I realized this morning how much I love the smell of fresh cut grass. It brings back so many memories of spring & summer time in Georgia. I love it!

1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Sometimes its really weird to think of you in Mexico. I guess I just don't think about places like Burger King being there. I remember going to Jamaica and one of the first things we saw was a Kentucky Fried Chicken. Not exactly what I thought I would see. Ok, now I am rambling. :)

 
Designed by Lena