Monday, April 21, 2008

Today, Part 2...



We went to Burger King. I wasn't able to get pictures of the kids because the playground was kind of crazy. But I did get a picture of Kelley & myself. Kelley is 37 weeks pregnant and still skinnier than I would ever be on an anorexic day. All of that aside, she is the sweetest person and we love their family! Kelley has been such a huge help to me since we've been here. The fact that our kids love playing with each other is just a bonus! So, here's Kelley & me...






And for proof as to how hot it is here, I took a picture of our temperature gage in the car.


There it is, folks! It's stinkin' hot!
OK...I'm off to cool down, now.

2 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Yall both look very pretty though. :) One day it will be hot here, and then we will be hoping for cooler temperatures again.

This Journey of Mine said...

How cool! You both look great!

 
Designed by Lena