
I am passing on this award on to my friend, Becky! Becky & I met on her trip down here to Mexico with FIRE Church. We are definitely kindred spirits and I can't wait until we can see each other again.
On a random note, I took a pretty cool picture of my boy the other day. Our son literally wants to be Spiderman.

He climbs this all the time, usually while asking for a snack or asking what's for dinner (he's constantly hungry). That's my boy!
My Mother-in-law is coming tonight! She will be here until the baby is born. The kids are so excited about her coming. She's coming in on the night flight, which means that I get the priviledge of hearing all day long, "Mommy, when's Granna coming? Mommy, Granna's coming after it gets dark. Mommy, Granna's coming! Granna's coming!" The cycle will be repeated this Saturday when Chuck, my Father-in-law comes. And then again, when my Mom comes to visit after Israel is born. And then again when my Dad comes this summer. And then again when the Noles' come to visit.
Derrick just came in the house from setting the trash outside and tipping the garbage guys. And WE GOT MAIL! Not only did we get mail, but it is a letter from TANZANIA! We have many missionary friends in Tanzania, and our dear friend, Alice, sent us a card. The postmark date from Tanzania is March 28th. That's about as fast as getting a letter from the States!!! Pretty cool, huh?!
To prove my point of the paragraph above, our daughter just got out of bed. The first words out of her mouth were, "It's taking too long." Derrick said, "For what?" She said, "For Granna to get here." It's 8:30 a.m. and thus it has begun!
Have a blessed day, people.
3 comments:
Awww....you're just so stinkin sweet! And kindred spirits?!!! That's Anne of Green Gables girl! Which makes me smile! I keep trying to convince the husband that we should come down there....hmmm!
My goodness Shiloh! You ARE spiderman to climb that high. I'm impressed.
Finally....divert, divert, divert your kids today. Keep them busy, with preparations for Granna to come! That will help with the whole antsiness of if all!
You made me smile today! Thanks!
That picture is awesome! I especially love Derrick in the background. I doubt he meant for it to look so connected to what Shiloh was doing, but it's too funny!
:)
Ok, my feeder thing that shows me all my blogs I like to read, I think its called a reader, well it is not playing nice. (sorry about the run on sentence) It is 3:49 pm here right now and I just got this post. Uhhh
Any way you need to totally put that picture up tomorrow for Wordless Wednesday over at
5minutesformom. That is to cute. :)
Post a Comment