Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Horton Hears a Who...

Our little girl had her first movie theater experience today! The funny thing was that it was in Spanish. They usually don't do cartoons here with subtitles. So we watched the movie in Spanish. She loved it! Our son did, too, but he knew what to expect. About half way through the movie, our little girl moved to the edge of her seat because she was so interested. She sat there until the end of the movie. She won't have to wait long to see another movie in the theaters. When the new "Narnia" comes out, we are going to see it. I know that I will have Israel by that time, so we'll have to work something out. We all can't wait!!! We saw the preview for it today and we're pumped!


BTW, here's an updated picture of how grande I have become. We have to take pictures of me being pregnant with the kids, so here's one of them.


1 comment:

Valarie Lea said...

Aww you look so cute. :)

I was wandering about the movie thing. If it was in english or spanish. Do they understand much of the language yet?

 
Designed by Lena