Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weird Movie...

I guess yesterday was a movie day for D & I. We started watching "The Manchurian Candidate" on TV last night. It starts out in a time right before the Gulf War, in 1991. We're thinking that this is going to be a war movie. It has Denzel Washington in it, so we thought even more so that it was a war movie. It was NOT! The movie totally surprised us. It was a freaky movie. But if you tell somebody the plot without them seeing the movie, then it sounds like a really stupid movie. It was also a movie that got us interested, so I had to stay up until 12:30 a.m. to finish watching it...darn curiosity.

1 comment:

Lora said...

that IS a weird movie! hey, how far along are you in your pregnancy? you look so cute! lora

 
Designed by Lena