I had started teaching my son this morning. I was having a hard time sitting down because the baby is all up in my ribs and it makes it difficult to sit comfortably. I had finished one lesson of reading & math. Derrick walked in and asked how I was doing. I told him that I was having a hard time sitting there. So, to my relaxing delight, Derrick decided to teach today! He's doing a great job! You can definitely tell that Derrick is a teacher. I have been stretching out on the couch, trying to keep this baby out of my ribs. And I've been watching my little girl play...she's so entertaining to watch! Way more entertaining than any television show.
Another treat is that my husband couldn't sleep last night, so he cleaned the kitchen! Imagine the confusion in my head. I went to bed with a messy kitchen, knowing that I would clean it today. When I walked into the kitchen this morning, I was taken a back (GASP)...no dishes in the sink or drain board, pots & pans put away, & clean counters! I love that man of mine!!!
The kids do not know it yet, but we are going this afternoon to see "Horton Hears a Who" with the Pricer's! We have to keep things like this to ourselves, otherwise the kids will bug us all day about it, ask every 10 minutes if it's time to leave yet, and not focus on anything else that needs to be done.
Right now, my little girl is coloring in a coloring book. She just turned to me and said that the white crayon isn't working that well. Gotta love it! Another fun thing about her is that she wants EVERYTHING to be pink with sparkles. The other day, we were watching a show on Animal Planet about a baby camel. She stood up and informed me that she wants a pink camel with sparkles on it. Like I said, she's very entertaining. And since none of you have seen her "Hannah Montana" impression, I'm going to try to record it and put it on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can remember when Logan was all up in my ribs like that. Goodness gracious, I could hardly sleep for him kicking and stretching up in there. That was very sweet of Derrick to clean the kitchen for you also.
Post a Comment