The crusade is starting tonight! Scott, one of our fellow team members, has a vision for crusades & church plants. After a lot of hard work and planning, the first one will start tonight. Scott had a group of people that came to help. Andy also has some people coming. And we have a team from FIRE Church coming, also.
Here is a picture of one of the tents that was set up this week. Nevermind my goofy husband, standing in front of the tent.
On a husband note, Derrick is feeling better. I was a brave woman and I gave him the other 2 shots. He took them well, but I still hate being the person that had to give him the shot. He is coughing a lot of stuff up, is tired and a little weak, but he's so much better than before. Thank You Jesus!
I hope to have some pictures from the crusade in the up coming days! Blessings!

1 comment:
I'll be praying for the crusade. I hope everything goes well. We start D-Now tonight. Wish us luck. :)
Post a Comment