Even though I am outrageously tired, I will give an update.
Friday night, the crusade started. It was a good first night! There were a lot of people there. And a lot of dust. I could see how my hubby got sick, because the dust was out of control. You will see in the pictures. Anyway, there were many salvations. There were also many people prayed for for healing. We don't know any numbers or testimonies from Friday night, because we had to leave early to pick up the FIRE Church team from the airport.
Saturday was also another great night! Many salvations. There was a prayer time specifically for the men. It was a time for them to receive love from their Heavenly Father and also to receive a fresh realization of what a true father is...Father God. There was a lot of hugging and a lot of tears.
After the men received prayer, the women received prayer for the same thing. Once again...a lot of hugging and a lot of tears. Most of all, there was restoration in these people's hearts for the love of the Father.
Derrick and Donnell (a friend of Scott's) prayed for a kid that had no arches in his feet. Derrick saw the arches grow back, right before his very eyes!
I'm not sure what night this happened, but my friend, Becky, prayed for a lady that was deaf in one ear, and she received her hearing. And Scott prayed for a lady that was blind, and she received her sight. Becky said that she was jumping up & down when she received her healing. She said that the lady just smiled, like she expected it to happen and she wasn't surprised at all. It's amazing how simply they believe God for healing down here. They just believe and He gives it.
I did not attend yesterday, at all. The kids and I were so worn out. We let the kids sleep until they woke up. Derrick went to church and then came home to rest and get better. We did find out that Andy's car window was smashed in by a huge rock, covered in blood. Apparently somebody does not like what is going on there and they definitely showed us! As weird as it sounds, it's great to have something like that happen because it lets us know that we are shaking the kingdom of darkness and they know that we are taking souls from the pit of hell and taking them to Jesus!
Derrick is feeling better after a good night's sleep. I am worn out. It is so taxing on a pregnant body to try to watch 2 kids at a crusade, attempt to pay attention, and all the while, having to use the bathroom in my car, peeing in a tin can. Fun times.
I plan on going to more crusades later this week. I just really need to get my body rested. Derrick is at the crusade tonight, so hopefully I will have more testimonies from him.
I am posting pictures on our flickr page. I will put the link on the side of the blog. It's too hard & time consuming to post them on here.
Blessings & Faith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so awesome, I can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment