Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Life in iPhone Pictures

This is what our fireplace wall looked like before the renovation.  Naked.

This is what it looks like now.  I'm in the process of adding books, photos, and stuff from Kirkland's.
My little princess.  She wanted to sleep with me while Daddy and big brother stayed up to watch the 4th Indiana Jones.  She slept the only way a princess should sleep.  
New Year's Eve!  Just Dance Party in our house!  The guys tore it up to "Can't Touch This".  

He's a bottomless pit.  It was HIS idea to go to Sonic to get this specific meal.  Cherry limeades are from Jesus!
This is Mr. Nash.  You can read my post about him right here.  I had breakfast with him and my step-dad's hotdog club.  It was so nice getting one more hug from him!
Just Dance has become the most popular game in our house.  You don't need a remote...you just need to dance!
This is sweet Trisha.  She just left to take part in an internship at Church of the Highlands in Birmingham, AL.  It's called 24/7.  God is going to rock her world and I'm so excited for her.  We will miss her terribly, though!

Last, but not least, a picture of my kids.  All of them looking.  All of them smiling (baby for the most part).  They were getting ready to watch a movie together.  This sweet scene didn't last long, but I captured it. 

4 comments:

Jenilee said...

I love doing posts with pictures from my phone!! Such a fun way to show real life :)

Jen said...

I was at your church today and you were not. Sad, sad... I was excited to see you.

Elizabeth said...

Noah is so big!!! They are beautiful!

Tonya said...

What fun! I love what you did next to the mantel! SO nice! Your kids look really sweet and fun!
Thanks for following me at my blog! :0)

 
Designed by Lena