Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In other events of the day...

Today:

My 2 1/2 year old and 16 month old were caught with highlighters in their hands.  Thankfully I caught them before they started to decorate the office walls in green and orange.  

They ate 1/2 a pack of Extra gum.  Yes, ATE.

They decided to fight with me for an hour and a half over taking a nap.  I thought I had won.  That is until I went to wake them up.  I found my 2 1/2 year old asleep and naked.  In protest to his nap, he had stripped down.  Thankfully he has a pad over his mattress that I can wash.

They showed me that they love lasagna.  They both devoured it.  Seeing as they are usually grazers, this was an epic event.

1 comment:

Lora said...

kids!! they definitely keep our lives interesting, don't they?! :)

 
Designed by Lena