Technically, this isn't my 400th post. I've deleted a few older posts. As far as posted entries go, this is my 400th. I would love to come up with something clever and spectacular for my 400th post. At this point, I'm drawing a blank. I will, however, give you something that might be spectacular for you and for your blog.

Link up your blog for a blog meet & greet at I'm A Lazy Mom on December 6th & 7th. I don't know about you, but it's not easy to find blogs that you really want to read without doing a lot of research first. Many of the blogs that I follow are friends of mine or acquaintances that have become friends via el internet-o. I have found some great blogs written by creative people from all areas of the world and from various walks of life, just by linking up with other blogs. I love reading their perspectives on life, the lessons learned from past mistakes, the joys & pains of motherhood, and/or their creative projects.
All of that to say, join us in this meet & greet!
Happy 400!
1 comment:
YOU ARE AWESOME IN EVERY WAY. Just in case no one told you that today, there you go.
Post a Comment