Yesterday was my birthday. I got some cool gifts. Some unexpected gifts.
First, I got an iPhone 4 from my husband! And he bought a pink case to go with it. I love it!
Second, we got last-minute tickets to the Braves game on Monday. We were right at the field on the other side of the dugout by the tarp. Great seats for a game that they won!
Then my Mom got me season 2 of "The Big Bang Theory" and season 6 of "The Office". My DVD set of "The Office" came with a t-shirt that says, "That's what she said." I know that I'll never wear that out in public, but it's still dang hilarious; especially if you're a fan of "The Office"! She also got me this really cool quilt that holds pictures AND she put pictures of everyone from the family in there...my parents, my in-laws, my hubs and the kids. It's such a special gift that will mark a typically unmemorable age forever.
Tonight, the day after my birthday, my mom-in-law is coming over to watch the kids and my husband is taking me out for a nice dinner. Somewhere. I don't know where. I haven't decided yet. A night with no kids is always appreciated. Even more so, a night with my husband is even better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Val!!! It sounds like you had a great day!! Have fun tonight!
{{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment