Our pet spider. I tried to kill it but it's pretty fast. It went into the hole in the drywall. So I shoved the broom in there several times and sprayed in there with a ton of Raid. I have not seen this pretty creature since. And for the record, we saw many black widows in Mexico. Never did I see one this big. Hopefully I never will again.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Charlotte's Web
Our pet spider. I tried to kill it but it's pretty fast. It went into the hole in the drywall. So I shoved the broom in there several times and sprayed in there with a ton of Raid. I have not seen this pretty creature since. And for the record, we saw many black widows in Mexico. Never did I see one this big. Hopefully I never will again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness.... I have never seen one close up!
Post a Comment