
We love "Wipeout". And this is why.
If you want me to laugh, then just fall down and bust it. I loved John Ritter, love Jim Carrey, and Dick van Dyke for their physical humor. "Wipeout" has been a family favorite. We record it every single time that it comes on TV. It's worth it to hear our kids give deep belly laughs.
So know this...if you ever fall down and bust it in front of me, first I will make sure that you are OK. When I know that you are, I will lose it. And I won't get it back for about 15 minutes because I'll keep replaying it my mind.
3 comments:
We LOVE that show too! It's one of the few shows that the entire family will sit and watch together....and then just laugh and laugh!
Yep, it's a favorite in our home, too!!
We love it too! I just found it that it is a Wii game. Think I'm going to have to buy that one.
Post a Comment