Friday, July 23, 2010

Michael Scott for President!

Today I had the chance to get together with some friends from high school. We're all married with children now. There were 4 of us with all of our kids...11 kids total. Our kids became instant friends. I love watching the whole process of my kids being friends with my friends' kids. I'm only friends with a couple of guys that were kids of my parents' friends. At this rate, my kids have a lot more friends than I ever had.

Anyway...these pictures are really more for my friends to see. But you can look at them, too.




Eating hot dogs outside in the crazy heat!



Carol's baby.



Dang it! I thought that Lucy was looking.



Carol and Elizabeth!



I can't believe that I've known Elizabeth for 20 years...since junior high. That is an insane thought. She has grown into a beautiful woman of God that loves her family. From the small amount of time that I was with her and her children, I came to a conclusion....if they were local, she'd be the fun Mom that all of the other kids would wish that their Mom could be like. I loved hearing about her family's adventures in another world. Hopefully we can have an adult night before she leaves and I can hear more stories. You can only imagine the amount of noise that surrounded us in a house with 11 kids running in and out of it.


In other news...our daughter lost her first tooth. Her Daddy is the master-tooth puller and he got after she worked to loosen it. She looks so different and she talks a little cuter, as well.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I want to see pics of Abi with her missing tooth, since I didn't get to see you all this weekend! Love you!!

 
Designed by Lena