Monday, May 3, 2010

~ Why I don't live in LA ~

I loved All Access Twenty Ten. I did not, however, love the food. I'm NOT a cajun fan. That didn't stop my husband and a few others from our leadership team from digging in and slurping up!



Crawfish, aka ditch food. I did not come up with the "ditch food". I think Rick Bezet did.



That's my man getting ready to partake of the feast.



She's from LA, she should love this stuff. But she doesn't.



I finally agreed to kiss him again. Ugh. The smell.



Slurp it on out. He really liked the crawfish.




It's a little dark, but this is our group. We were enjoying the fireworks outside of Healing Place Church. What a great trip!

(BTW, all of these pictures are Angie's, the photographer/owner of camera.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

A friend of mine is from LA and she made us eat this pig intestine thing one time. You get it at a convience store and wrap it in Wonderbread, it is disgusting! And I eat pretty much anything, so you know it's gross. However, she did teach me how to make the best Gumbo ever, so something good came out of there.

 
Designed by Lena