The redneck comes out of D & I when it comes to NASCAR. We love it. We don't follow it like crazy, but we do like to watch it and attend races.
Through D's Best Buy reward points, we won pre-race pit passes and VIP tickets to watch the race from on top of the Best Buy bus. We also get to meet the Best Buy driver and have lunch on the Best Buy bus. I'm so excited. My heart is bursting! If you think you wouldn't like NASCAR, go to a race and then tell me what you think. In-tense.
I hope that we can meet Dale Jr.
More than that, I hope that I get to spit in Kyle Busch's drink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun!
What did D buy at Best buy to earn him such fancy rewards!!!
Uhhhh, excuse me...you are TEN minutes away from me and I don't know it?
I hope y'all have a GREAT time!
{{{HUGS}}}
Post a Comment