Thursday, February 25, 2010

~ Blessing ~

The gym that I go to has a nursery. Now that my baby is over 6 months old, I can leave both of my babies in there. It is amazing. The workers are so nice. It is a blessing to be able to work out, period. It is a double-blessing to be able to workout and know that my babies are being well taken care of in there. Not just taken care of, but loved. Every time I go in to pick them up, my baby is being snuggled. To take it one step further, the last time that we were there, Izzy didn't want to leave! That never happens. He has fun in nursery at church or at the gym, but he's always happy to see me and ready to go with me. Not yesterday. It was ugly. I had to walk through a room full of people working out on treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals with a screaming kid. All because he didn't want to leave.

Another blessing...God opening our eyes to some better ways to save money. We have found that Sam's Club is really beneficial for a family of our size. I have compared prices. Even though we pay out more in one lump sum at the register, over the month we are really saving...saving like $200-$250. It also means compromise on certain little things like the shampoo that I like or whatever. But I really don't mind. I'm not that high maintenance.

Be blessed.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena