Thursday, December 3, 2009

~ I Love the Cold ~

I am LOVING this weather! And the fact that will might get a snow/rain mix tomorrow night? Thrilled! How appropriate that it is this cold and we waited to do our family "cut down the Christmas tree and decorate it" for tomorrow afternoon. Abigail doesn't understand why it doesn't snow here at Christmas time, since that's how it looks in all of the movies.

On another frustrating note: N! I love him. He is so sweet and his is so full of laughter and joy. Here comes the big 'BUT', BUT there is no rhyme or reason to his schedule. It doesn't matter how consistent I try to keep his daily schedule with naps and eating, some nights he sleeps and some nights he doesn't. Last night was one that he didn't. I got a grand total of 2 1/2 hours sleep. That 2 1/2 hours being broken up into segments. It totally frustrates my day. I do not do well on no sleep. I end up crashing a few hours later and that's even worse because by that time I and N are awake. I would really like to know what Jesus is trying to work in me through all of this. Because I'm not seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

OK...I just remembered that I have a house warming tonight and I need to find a gift.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it is snowing in michigan tonight. 3-6 inches. :)

 
Designed by Lena