I got an idea from The Pioneer Woman to make cake pops. I am in no way crafty, culinary, or remotely creative. This was a stretch for me. Let me tell you...we had a blast! The following pictures show our little adventure and my attempt at creativity. Not to mention, they were delicious. Oh, side note: We made these for their principal, Mr. Thomas. We contributed money for their teachers gifts, but still needed something for Mr. Thomas. To our dismay, he started his Christmas vacation a day early. His teachers kindly took the responsibility of eating the cake pops for him. :-)





My little snowman.

The kids decorated these.

The 4 that I decorated. Not too bad for my first time. But really, if I had done a superb job on them and they looked perfect, nobody would have been allowed to eat them. So I guess mediocrity helped to satisfy our cravings for today.
We will definitely be making these again. I may attempt to make some Happy New Year cake pops with fireworks and "2010" on them. Here's to a new decade!!!
2 comments:
I LOVE THEM!!!!!! I WANT TO MAKE THEM WITH YOU NEXT TIME YOU DO THEM!!!! i really like them a lot...hence all the caps!! they turned out great!!!
Too cool! We will definitely have to try this!
Post a Comment