Thursday, October 1, 2009

My 8 year old...



One of my favorite memories with this 8 year old was when he was a baby. S was the greatest sleeper and I was the most well-rested Mommy in town. He would wake up around 10 a.m. (after being asleep for 12 hours) and nurse. He would be awake for about an hour and then go back to sleep. When he would go back to sleep, I would go back to sleep with him (since I was a night owl and stayed up until 2 a.m.). He would go to sleep with me, on my bed. I would lay next to him and watch him sleep as I fell asleep. It was so sweet. I still love to watch him sleep. He puckers his lips out the same way that he did as a baby. I love this kid so much!


No comments:

 
Designed by Lena