It's been 5 months today since Chuck died. I can't believe it. It feels like it has been so long and yet only a week ago that it happened. Life has definitely moved on rather swiftly. Lately, D & I both have been missing him a lot. The picture that I posted used to be the background on our computer screen, but I had to take it down because I would cry every time I opened the computer.
I was thinking about it the other day, that we are going to have the very important task of telling our 2 babies about their Papa. I can only hope that I come up with the right words to perfectly describe him & to tell his stories.
I had a thought the other day. It wasn't, "I still can't believe he's gone." It was, "I can't believe he's with Jesus and completely enjoying the fullness of who He is." Everything that we are seeking to see, hear, & feel, he is completely feeling and embracing. He is in 100 % perfect joy as he rests in the 100% full presence of God! I'm jealous. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment