S is having his first sleep over tonight. His friend, Trevor, is spending the night. Right now they are at the movies watching "Shorts". As soon as S got his new bunk beds he immediately invited Trevor over without even consulting us first. Trevor's Dad comes over to me and starts telling me how he's bringing Trevor over after school on Friday. HUH??? That's when I found out that S invited him without asking. Not that we mind Trevor. S has just got to learn how this stuff works. :-) So tonight is the night and we'll see how it goes once they get back.
Tomorrow, Dad & Son are going to qualifying & the NASCAR Nationwide race. I know that they are both very excited about it. I'm excited for them.
YOUTH: So as you know, D is the youth pastor now at our church. This group is a totally different group than the first time that we were youth pastors. It's amazing how generations change in 5 years. It's not bad, just different. We are having a blast! The youth have their service every Sunday evening at 5:30. They have really been crying out to God in worship and opening their hearts to the Word of the Lord. I try to go when I can. This past week I went but I had to leave after the music because I had all of the kids. I want to participate as much as I am able.
Speaking of availability, I've just started pumping. As soon as I buy some bottles we are going to try Noah out with a bottle. That should free me up to atleast go on a date with my husband, get my hair done, or go see a movie (like "Fame", which is coming out very soon).
I'm off to feed Israel some dinner. Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment