Thursday, August 27, 2009

An overdue update...

THE HOUSE ~ We are still getting settled into the house. I'm ready for all of these containers to be emptied and the stuff put away. But when you move into a house 1 week before you have a baby and then your kids start school and you have to get up at 6:45 a.m. after sleeping for 4 1/2 hours at night, it takes a while. :-) We officially have all of our stuff. We still had stuff in Houston, TX and at D's aunt's house. We have it all now and I am working to sort through it.

The baby ~ He's doing really well. He eats great and sleeps pretty well for a newborn. The kids all love him. He's a snuggle bear and sleeps really well all cuddled up on my chest. That's usually how we sleep at night.

THE 2 OLDER KIDS ~ They have a love/hate relationship with school. They like it. But they don't like having to get up early, go to bed early, or do homework. S is now taking drum lessons and we're working on A getting piano lessons.

The Mexican ~ He's funnier & cuter by the day. I love having alone time with him during the day and so does he. He says, "Ba" for everything...drink, ball, sun, toys, etc. He loves the Dell commercial w/ the song, "Lollipop". When it comes on he drops what he's doing to dance to it.

I want to write more, but I'm tired. So I'm going to sign off for now and I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Robin said...

You are such a sweetheart! I miss seeing you at work every week (I KNOW you don't miss being there though...lol)

I know you don't feel like it, but things will get done. You've had some HUGE life changes over the past several months!

God Bless You All!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Robin :o)

 
Designed by Lena