Wednesday, September 23, 2009
New Title...
Since our kids attend a private school, we get phone calls to let us know that school is closed. We received 3 phone calls. We knew that 2 of the women were the room mothers. So I made a joke that the other one was the "Assistant (to the) R.M.". D & I have decided to call this third party caller "Dwight K. Schrute". It makes us laugh every time we say it. I am nowhere near ready to be a room mother. So for now I am Assistant (to the) R.M. I wonder if the other room mothers know this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bwahahahaa!!! this just made my day so much better!! i love it!
A.R.M... you are now intimidating to me. I liked you better as just "Val"....lol!
Hilarious!!!
So cute! Dwight would be proud!
Post a Comment