
"Hey, look at me! I'm 1!"

We love our baby boy!

He knew that he had an audience.

The cake was destroyed the way a 1st birthday cake needs to be destroyed.

This was the aftermath. He was not happy about getting cleaned up.
We had a fun party! I know that he will never remember it, but we will. We had a lot of family there and a few friends that are considered family anyway. He was blessed with clothes, toys, diapers and some gift certificates/money. We are blessed that God chose to give him to us. This has been the fastest year ever of any of our kids. I think it's because we were in & out of Mexico so many times. We survived and I hope for many more blessed years with this precious boy.
2 comments:
The top picture he looks like such a little man! So cute!!! Glad you had a good day! I hope all is going well and you are comfortable!
Looks like everyone had fun! Happy birthday to one and all.
Post a Comment