I'm a friend of a friends, so you don't know me, but I heard about your loss and wanted to share in your sadness. I lost my 19 year old sister a little over a year ago. It's okay to be angry, sad, confused, NUMB, questioning everything, etc. Just wanted you to know it's ok to not feel anything, too. It probably seems to soon to start thinking about this, but the book "Grieving the Loss of Someone You Love" is the most amazing little booklet and I highly recommend it. Know that you are cradled in the many prayers of friends, and even strangers. My heart goes out to you.
2 comments:
I'm brokenhearted for you all and my heart just hurts. Praying like crazy! Love you. HUG.
I'm a friend of a friends, so you don't know me, but I heard about your loss and wanted to share in your sadness. I lost my 19 year old sister a little over a year ago. It's okay to be angry, sad, confused, NUMB, questioning everything, etc. Just wanted you to know it's ok to not feel anything, too. It probably seems to soon to start thinking about this, but the book "Grieving the Loss of Someone You Love" is the most amazing little booklet and I highly recommend it.
Know that you are cradled in the many prayers of friends, and even strangers. My heart goes out to you.
Post a Comment