Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mexico. Oh, Mexico...

We are on round 3 of sinus/congestion/CRAP. It seems like just when it's tapering off, it starts back up again. Now all 5 of us have it. We usually experience some adjustment to the climate and pollution upon returning to Mexico. But this is ridiculous. I'm so over it.

I finally watched "Juno" the other night. I loved it!!! OK, we loved it because Derrick watched it with me. I could've done without most of the language. It was freakin' hilarious. Of course I was crying at the end. But that's no major thing. I can cry on demand nowadays (it's my most emotional pregnancy EVER).

Not much else is going on in my world. I'm still teaching, it just happens a little later in the morning than usual. It's a crazy, crazy world, just not in our house :-).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have had this cough that came with my now gone cold, for two weeks. When will this round of sickness end?

 
Designed by Lena