Last night I threw up, followed by our daughter...IN HER BED, and then Derrick. Usually when viruses are in our family, I never get them. This is a first. So here I am trying to do laundry while sick and taking care of my little girl and trying not to vomit all over her because she has it all over her. Yucka. No fun. Our oldest is the only one left. I am praying that he doesn't get it, but his chances aren't looking good. Derrick is off to the pharmacy to buy more Dramamine suppositories for the kids. Suppositories have been a first for me. That's why I don't know how to spell it except for in Spanish, so I'm just guessing on how to spell it. But the kids received them very well and with very little fuss.
OK, off to deal with the stuff. Just wanted to update and ask you to PRAY!!! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Goodness girl! When it rains it pours! Praying for everyone to get well and that Shiloh doesn't get sick as well!
Praying for all the cooties to leave your house. Hope everyone feels better soon. I know it is no fun to be sick and pregnant at the same time.
I will pray for you all. I sure hope you are better soon.
Post a Comment