...my husband had a meeting at the Bible school, came home and emptied out the trailer, took the deep freezer out of the box and got it in the house and plugged up, put together my storage shelf that goes over the toilet, put together a grill, changed our shower head to a new, shiny one, and ordered pizza. All after getting into bed at 1:45 a.m. He is my hero.
We are emptying one box at a time. I am doing laundry. I miss my American Downy. Side note: even though the Downy bottles claim to have different smells here, they don't...it's all the same to me. It smells good, but I don't like false advertisement.
I'm sure that our neighbors are happy to have the loud gringos back on the corner. My kids were outside, riding their scooters today, screaming and playing. While we were cleaning out the trailer, our baby sat outside in his exersaucer...YELLING the whole time. He's so loud! Loud gringos, that's all we are. I admit it, I'm loud, too. Usually because I'm having to yell over the kids' voices to get their attention to do whatever is needed.
AMERICAN IDOL: We usually get American Idol about 2 weeks after the States originally sees it, because they need time to do subtitles. We saw the first one TONIGHT! Progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dang Derrick was busy!!
Post a Comment