Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I'm just sayin'...
There is a commercial for some kind of special that is coming on the Discovery channel here about the "guy" that is pregnant. I remember when it happened and all the headlines read, "A Man is Having a Baby". NO HE'S NOT BECAUSE HE IS REALLY A SHE!!! Yes, she may look like a man and try to act like a man, but the fact that she decided to have a baby makes her a full woman no matter how hard she tries to deny it. It is no medical marvel in my opinion. Upon further thought, I wonder why she decided to do it? Why would a woman who has tried to turn into a man want to do the most unmanly thing possible and have a baby? Why not her wife that is obviously the representative of the female role in the "marriage"? Of course the first, judgemental answer that pops into my head is "attention and money". I know that I will never know the true motives of that person's heart. But it's a WOMAN that had a baby, not a man. Come on media, let's get the headlines straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wonder what a 'manly baby shower' looks like....
Flipping around one night, I stumbled upon that couple on a talk show. It was like a train wreck. Didn't want to watch but couldn't help it.
we saw something about a pregnant man, and my husband almost threw up right then. it's so wrong looking.
Post a Comment