I had my first ultrasound today, thanks to Darlene who is a member of our home church and a wonderful friend. It was so cool to see the little embryo, it's 4 limbs that are beginning to grow, it's spine (and tail, for now), and the best part was the heart. When you see that heart pounding away, reality sets in.
Tonight, I was thinking about the image of baby #4. I wasn't really thinking about the physical baby that is growing in my belly. I was thinking about the new little personality that is being formed in my womb. A whole new dynamic to the Blasczyk family. I will be thrilled with whatever kind of personality that God brings into our lives. I am hoping that it is a calm, laid-back personality. As it goes now, our kids get more hyper as we go along. I hope that stopped with Israel :-). I would love for this 4th, that will send my sleeplessness into uber-drive, to actually bring calm and peace.
We are leaving on Monday to drive back to Mexico. We will stop in Houston first to spend the night with my friend, Kristina. I'm so excited because we have not seen each other in 10 years. Then we will head on to Laredo and spend a couple of days there spending our Christmas money on things to take back (deep freezer, grill, throw rugs, Cherry Coke, Mtn. Dew...just to name a few). We will be in Mexico, Lord willing, on Friday the 16th. YAY! I can't wait to be back in my house and on a normal schedule, especially with homeschool. We have enjoyed our time here, but it is time to go back. I'm not sure when we will return. I'm not even going to attempt to plan that far ahead :-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
valarie,
i just want to say thank you so much for all the sweet emails and comments you've made on my blog. you are such a kind person. i don't even know you that well, but i feel as if i do. thank you for your love and prayers and your heart break over our baby.
but i also want to say that i'm very happy for you and for the baby that God has put in your womb. He gives and takes away.... blessed be the name of the Lord. I'm happy that He's chosen to put life in you and we pray in time that He'll do the same for us.
love,
amber
How exciting! It really doesn't matter what number baby it is, seeing him/her for the first time is just amazing and breathtaking.
I'm jealous you are getting to see Kristina! Have fun. PRaying for baby #4~!
I will pray for calm, cause I don't think you are gonn get much of it. :)
How in the world are yall gonna get that other stuff back?? Do you have a trailer???
Oh and yay on the ultrasound, you got to see the little peanut!!!!
Post a Comment